Friday, April 1, 2011

Day 32

So this is the first day after my 31-day Challenge.  I'm hoping to keep the momentum going.  I intend to keep this blog as more of a journal but maybe I'll include some healthy recipes every once in a while.  I just subscribed to "Everyday with Rachel Ray" and "Cooking Light" this week.  The neighbor girl had a magazine fundraiser and I thought it was a perfect opportunity to learn how to make new leaner meals.

I also now have my very own scale that I have placed in my bathroom.  I won't have to rely on different scales at the Y were I never get the same readings.  I will track my progress with the new scale to make sure of consistency and accuracy.

Breakfast:  Special K Chocolaty Delight cereal; 2% Milk
Lunch:  Tuna on Wheat Bread; Doritos; Water
Dinner: North Alaskan Cod Filet Sandwich (Culver's); French Fries; Mint Oreo Concrete Mixer; Water

Morning Workout at the Andover YMCA

Weight training of Upper Body:  Chest Press - 30 lbs/ 12 reps x2
                                                 Fly - 30 lbs/ 12 reps x2
                                                 Pulldown - 70 lbs/ 12 reps x2
                                                 Row/ Rear Delt - 50 lbs/ 12 reps x2
                                                 Shoulder Press - 30 lbs/ 12 reps x2
                                                 Bicep Curl - 30 lbs/ 12 reps x2
                                                 Tricep Press - 50 lbs/ 12 reps x2


 Cardio:  60 minutes of walking on treadmill: 2.6-3.5 mph

No comments:

Post a Comment