Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Day 51

Breakfast: nothing
Snack: Birthday cake - Culver's Brownie Overload Ice Cream Cake
Lunch: Ham and Turkey with Pepperjack on Toasted Flatbread; Bake Cheddar and Sour Cream Potato Chips; Water
Dinner: Pizza Rolls; Water
Snack: Breyer's Oreo Ice Cream

Early Afternoon Workout at Gold's Gym

Cardio: 45 minutes of walking on treadmill - 2.6-2.8 mph

Weights:  Still too sore from Personal Training session on Monday

***Think I'm going to pass on signing up for Personal Training for now.  If only there wasn't a 12 month contract. My thighs are so sore that it's hard to walk down steps or bend over to pick things up off the ground.  And if I'm going to be playing softball this summer, playing catcher will be a little difficult.  Just walking on the treadmill today I was stumbling because sometimes my legs wouldn't move.  Running would be a little more tricky.  And if I'm getting a bike, my legs will be getting a workout pedaling around town.***

No comments:

Post a Comment