Sunday, December 18, 2011

First Time Ordering Out

My memory is coming back.  It's a little more clear.

Workout:  How can this be?  I hurt more today than I did on Saturday.  Hard to stand up from sitting position.  It's the left hip that hurts the most.  I don't remember falling and I don't have any bruises.

Breakfast:  2 slices of whole grain toast with Smart Balance Butter; Water

Lunch:  Salad - Spinach, Romaine, Iceburg; Cottage Cheese; Southwestern Chicken strips;  Water

Dinner:  Red Robin - Simply Chicken Sandwich - Grilled Chicken breast with lettuce, tomato (picked off) and pickles;  Steak Fries; Water

I did go online to look up nutrition value on the Red Robin website.  As soon as temptation wanted me to order a juicy burger, I remembered those 34 grams of saturated fat.  The chicken meal was under 10 grams of saturated fat.  A lot, I know.  But still better than a burger.

No comments:

Post a Comment