Monday, November 28, 2011

Chain of Lakes Y: Lower Weights and Cardio

Today I had a lab appointment to get some blood drawn and that meant doing a 12 hour fast.  But I actually did it from 6pm Sunday night until 9:30 this morning.  I was pretty hungry so I made myself french toast.  I haven't had that in forever....yum!

It was a good thing I didn't have alcohol yesterday at the Lyric Theater or at Courtside.  I almost bought a little something at both places.  I wasn't told to NOT consume alcohol for 72 hours prior to my appointment.  I didn't see that until I pulled my appointment card out of my pocket AFTER my appointment.  Phew!

Breakfast: 2 pieces of French Toast with Maple Syrup
                   Water

Lunch:  PBJ with Nacho chips
              Pomegranate Lemonade

Snacks (at work):  1 Cinnamon ♥ Cracker; Handful of Tortilla with Fiesta Ranchero Dip; 2 pieces Ham; Water

Snack (pre-workout): Nature's Made Oats 'n' Honey granola bar

Dinner (post-workout): Salad with Western dressing; Baked (aka Microwaved) Potato with melted shredded cheese; Water


Warm-Up: 2 minutes walking on treadmill - 2.6 mph

Weight training of Lower Body: Leg Curl - 40 lbs/ 12 reps x2; 50lbs/ 12 reps x1
                                                       Leg Extension - 30 lbs/ 12 reps x3
                                                       Hip Abduction - 30 lbs/ 12 reps x3
                                                       Hip Adduction - 30 lbs/ 12 reps x3
                                                       Leg Press - 70 lbs/ 12 reps x3


Cardio: 30 minutes of walking on treadmill - 2.8-3.5 mph

No comments:

Post a Comment