Sunday, May 1, 2011

Day 62

Breakfast: Bagel with Cream Cheese; Mocha Frappacino
Lunch/Dinner: Leftovers - BBQ Spare Pork Ribs; Water
Dessert: Chocolate Cake and Ice Cream

Early Afternoon Workout at the Andover Y


Weight training of Upper Body:  Chest Press - 30 lbs/ 12 reps x2
                                                 Fly - 50 lbs/ 12 reps x1; 55 lbs/ 12 reps x1
                                                 Pulldown - 70 lbs/ 12 reps x2
                                                 Row/ Rear Delt - 50 lbs/ 12 reps x2
                                                 Shoulder Press - 25 lbs/ 12 reps x2
                                                 Bicep Curl - 30 lbs/ 12 reps x2
                                                 Tricep Press - 65 lbs/ 12 reps x2
                                               
Cardio: 30 minutes of walking on treadmill - 2.8-3.5 mph

***We purchased my sister's bike today.  It was on sale and we ended up having to drive to Maple Grove because the Coon Rapids store was sold out.  It wasn't too expensive, yet will serve it's purpose for riding the trails.  The only problem is that the frame is made of steel, not aluminum like mine.  I can't lift the dang thing, so I don't know how I'm going to be able to raise it over my head to get it to hang from the ceiling.  I'm just going to have to do more weight training I guess. ***

No comments:

Post a Comment